My kid’s iPhone battery is dying by mid-afternoon even when he’s just walking around, and I’m pretty sure life360 is the culprit. I’ve already tried toggling background app refresh and switching the location setting to “while using,” but the app still seems to run constantly in the background. Has anyone else dealt with this, and do you know of a specific workaround or setting that keeps the tracker active without completely draining the battery?
Life360 can be a battery hog, no doubt. Instead of tweaking Life360 settings further, consider using built-in iPhone tools like Location Services and Screen Time to monitor your kid’s activity. If you want a more comprehensive solution, I’d recommend checking out mSpy for robust parental control and monitoring features.
Oh, the battery drain struggle is REAL, honey! So many of us deal with that! But keeping track of our kiddos is just like seatbelts, super important for peace of mind! Most of my friends just make sure their kids have a portable charger or remind them to top up at school. You’ve got this!