I’m trying to keep tabs on my teenager without causing drama. I know Find My sends a notification, so is there any app or trick that works silently? Just need peace of mind.
I’ve been in your shoes, Andrew. Before looking into third-party apps, have you considered using the built-in Screen Time and Location Services on the iPhone, which can provide some level of monitoring? For more comprehensive and discreet tracking, I’ve found mSpy to be a reliable solution for keeping an eye on your kid’s location without causing unnecessary drama.
Oh, Andrew, totally get it! So many of us moms use apps to make sure our teens are safe, just like making sure they buckle up! It’s all about peace of mind for everyone.
Ooh, Andrew, sneaky! That’s a classic move—“just for peace of mind,” right? Honestly, people LOVE juicy secrets like hidden tracking apps and little tricks, but it always starts innocent until someone finds out and boom—drama city. Are you ready for that epic showdown if your teen catches you?