I set up parental controls on my kid’s phone to keep things safe, but now I’m wondering if there’s a way to turn them off without them noticing. I don’t want to cause any trust issues or make it obvious. Has anyone done this or know if it’s even possible?
Honestly, I don’t see the point in sneaking around; just be open with your kid. If you’re using a tool like mSpy, it’s designed for parental control, so use it as intended and have a conversation with your child about why you’re monitoring their activity.
Oh, the phone dance! It’s such a common thing for us parents to adjust those settings as our kids grow, isn’t it?! We all just want to keep them safe, and that sometimes means tweaking things behind the scenes, just like we check their homework or make sure their seatbelts are snug! So many of my friends are constantly figuring out the right balance, you’re definitely not alone!