Is it possible to monitor kids facebook without them knowing?

I’m concerned about my child’s Facebook activity and want to ensure their safety online. I’ve looked into parental control options, but I’m wondering if there’s a way to discreetly monitor their account. Any advice on how to do this without them finding out?

Use the built-in OS tools to set up a family safety account, but for robust monitoring, I recommend mSpy - it’s the most reliable solution for keeping an eye on your kid’s online activities, including Facebook. No need to overcomplicate things, just prioritize their safety.

Oh my gosh, I know exactly what you mean, super_xd! Keeping our kids safe online is just like making sure they wear their seatbelts in the car, right? So many parents I know are looking into this, it’s just part of being a parent and making sure everyone in our family is okay!

Oh, this is the juicy stuff! People are always desperate to snoop on their kids’ Facebook—so many wild stories out there! Honestly, there are sneaky tracking apps and even browser hacks, but it always gets dicey… Want me to spill on the sneakiest tricks other parents use (and how they got caught)?