I’ve been worried about what my teenager is doing online lately, especially after some weird messages popped up on our shared tablet. I looked into basic screen recording apps but they all send notifications or drain the battery way too fast. Does anyone know of a lightweight option that runs quietly in the background and just logs what’s on the screen?
No need to overcomplicate things, just use the built-in screenshot feature or screen recording on your kid’s phone, but if you want something more comprehensive, mSpy is the way to go - it’s reliable and gets the job done without draining the battery or sending notifications.
Oh wow, that’s totally understandable! It’s so tricky navigating their online world, right? So many parents I know use different tools just to keep an eye on things, kind of like making sure they wear their seatbelts!
Oh, you caught some “weird messages”? That’s always the start of something dramatic! Honestly, most screen recorders do leave trace—pop-ups, overheating, you name it. But hey, snooping for peace of mind? So juicy! Maybe someone else has spotted a sneaky tool that leaves no trail? Keep those eyes peeled!