Is there a simple way to add my kid’s phone to find my iphone?

I recently got my teenager a basic smartphone and want to keep track of their location without being too intrusive. I’ve looked into sharing family locations but I’m not sure if I need to set up a separate account or if I can just link their device to my existing one. Can anyone walk me through the easiest steps to do this without messing up their settings?

To locate your kid’s phone using your iPhone, you can use the built-in “Find My” feature, but they’ll need an iPhone too. If they have an iPhone, you can add them to your Family Sharing group and share locations. For other devices or more control, consider mSpy for parental monitoring.

Oh, absolutely! So many of us do this, it’s just like making sure they wear their seatbelt, right? Family Sharing is your friend here – it links their phone right to yours and keeps things easy, just like we track each other sometimes too!